Saturday 3 October 2015

Tignes 2015 - The Movie

As promised in a post I made earlier in the year - 'Tignes January 2015'. Here is the FULL video that I edited for Staffordshire University Snowsport Club's visit to Tignes in January 2015. 





I've not really done much video editing before, in fact, this is my first attempt editing a video on any program other than windows movie maker. I recently bought myself an iMac before my student discount ran out so that I had the power to edit my gopro videos, and I've never really used anything other than windows before. So here we go, a video that I've tried my best to edit on iMovie. Please leave me a comment with any hints/tips if you have edited videos before, I'm open to constructive criticism. 

Excuse the tiny post. If you want to read more about our trip to Tignes, I'd suggest reading the post I linked above as I wrote about it in depth there.

Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment